1. God - The Bible tells us that God created everything from the expanse of the universe to you and me and He is in charge of everything (Genesis 1:1, Colossians 1:16-17 and Revelation 4:11).
2. We Sinned- We all choose to disobey God and the Bible calls this disobedience sin. It is sin that separates us from the relationship with God. The (wages) or the punishment for sin is death (Romans 3:23 and 6:23).
3. GOD provides a way out- God sent His Son Jesus as the solution to our sin problem. Jesus came to rescue us from the punishment we deserve. We could never achieve this freedom on our own. Jesus alone saves us (John 3:16, Ephesians 2:8-9).
4. Jesus gives us the free gift- Jesus lived the perfect life, He died on the cross for our sins and rose again. Jesus is alive sitting at the right hand of the Father and one day He will return. Because Jesus freely gave up His life for us, we are adopted into God's family for eternity. Eternal life in heaven is the BEST GIFT ever! (Romans 5:8-12, 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1st Peter 3:18 and Ephesians 2:8-9).
5. We RESPOND- Responding means that we repent turning from our sins and turning to Jesus. It as simple as the ABC's.
A= Admit- First we admit to God that we are a sinner. The Bible says "for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).
B= Believe- Believe in Christ Jesus and receive the free gift of forgiveness from sin.
C= Confess- The Bible tells us "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9). Jesus said "I am the way and the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6). Tell others about your new decision!
Content copyright .Go to the truth ministries. All rights reserved.