1."Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you” (Deuteronomy 31:6).
2. "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11).
3."The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble" (Psalm 9:9).
4. "I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me away from all my fears" (Psalm 34:4).
5. "Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him" (Psalm 34:8).
6. "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1).
7. "The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe" (Proverbs 18:10).
8. " Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13).
9. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world” (John 16.33).
10. "For God so loved the world, that He gave his only Son, that whoever in him should not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).
11. “Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us” (Romans 5:1).
12. "If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31).
13. "For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:38-3 ),
14. “So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal” (2 Corinthians 4:16-18).
15. “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).
16. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful” (Colossians 3:15).
17. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8).
18. “He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end” (Ecclesiastes 3:11).
19. “May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you” (2 Thessalonians 3:16 ).
20. "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." (James 1:2-4).
21. " And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us" (1 John 5:14).